Engagement is a grand celebration of two souls deciding to share their life. Hence, everything must be perfect. One of the things that make the engagement so special is the engagement ring. There are a plethora of options when it comes to choosing a diamond ring, but not every ring can reflect the story of your love. Choosing a trendy custom diamond engagement ring and presenting it to your loved one is a great way of expressing your emotions. It gives you the leverage to make a ring that satisfies your requirements and reflects your intense feeling for your loved one. But, choosing a custom-made ring involves a lot of intricacies. In this blog, we will be unfolding certain tips that will help you choose the custom diamond engagement rings.
Tips to follow:
1. Sketching the idea– the first step is to sketch the design of the ring that you won’t wear in the near future. If you are not good at it, your jeweler will do it for you. Most of the jewelry stores now have a jewelry designer who will help you design the sketch. This is an important part of creating a custom-made ring. A good sketch will give you a glimpse of how the final product will look like. Once you are fine with the sketch, you can jump on to the next step.
2. Choosing the material- Well, there are choices like gold and platinum for the base material. Based on your budget and preferences, you can choose the material for your ring. Gold is the most conventional and uncovered choice for creating custom rings for engagement. However, platinum is also a good choice. So, you can choose between the two. Diamonds are the best way to show your love. You can opt for a solitaire ring or rings that have many diamonds studs ingrained in it. It all depends on what kind of design you are looking for; there are few who prefer minimalistic design while others try to make it extravagant. Speak to your jewelry designer about the same.
3. Prepare a 3D computer rendering- Yes, this is the boon of technology that will give you a glimpse of what the final ring would look like. Your jewelry designer will help you in creating the same. You can also do some changes to the design on this 3D display, to gauge how it would finally look. Irrespective of the kind of design you are looking for, don’t miss the taste and preferences of your partner before finalizing the design and sending it for making.
4. The bespoke design comes at a good cost- You don’t get engaged every day, it’s a special day, and hence, you must choose a design that reflects your love for your partner. But, remember, the more the extravagant is the design, the more is the cost. So, you must set a budget before you go ahead and choose a design.
5. Get the guarantee– A good jeweler would not mind guaranteeing their workmanship. Besides, they also guarantee to provide you with authentic diamonds and gold. Make sure that the material used for making the custom diamond engagement rings are hallmarked, which is a guarantee of the authenticity of the product.
You always have the option of choosing between a ready-made ring and custom diamond engagement rings, irrespective of your choices; you must invest in good quality and authentic ring. However, if you are looking for custom diamond engagement rings, then the above-mentioned tips will help you in getting the right design, which will make your engagement a memorable one.