An easy recipe for waffles is something that every waffle iron owner should have, whether it’s written down in a recipe book or etched into their mind for future batches.
Once you’ve got that basic mainstay you can add items and substitute others to make your own unique flavors of waffle and different types for different occasions.
We adore this easy Belgian waffle recipe when it’s served for breakfast with powdered sugar sprinkled on top and sliced strawberries, or nothing at all but a huge dollop of maple syrup. They’re plain enough to jazz up with fruit or sauces, but they won’t be so rich that you can’t stomach them as you run out of the door to work at 8 am.
How to Make Our Easy Waffle Recipe
(Makes 12 waffles)
What You Will Need:
- Two mixing bowls
- One sieve
- One whisk
- One mixing spoon
- One waffle maker: There are so many different types and brands of waffle maker available today that making a purchase can become a chore. Ideas on how to cook your easy Belgian waffles recipes, or alternatively scroll down for the current best sellers in the market at the moment…
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 medium eggs
- 3 cups room temperature milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup melted (unsalted) butter left to cool at room temperature/canola oil
- Switch on your waffle iron so that the plates heat up ready for baking. Grease them with oil or butter if required; this will stop the batter from sticking to the plates.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into one of the bowls, and add the salt and sugar on top.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then whisk in the milk and butter/oil.
- Fold the egg mixture into the dry flour mixture, stopping as soon as it is smooth and mixed in. The reason for this is that the wet mixture binds with the flour to make gluten if it’s mixed too much, and this results in a doughy, chewy waffle at the end.
- Pour this batter onto your preheated waffle plates and cook for however long is required. You may want to flip the waffles over halfway through cooking time, if your waffle iron does not rotate. This gives the waffles an even baking.
So there it is! Your easy homemade waffle recipe to use and rewrite however you choose. We’ve given large amounts of the ingredients for this recipe, because we fully believe you’ll want to make a lot of them.
Even if you don’t want all twelve in one go, you can store the batter in the fridge for up to 2 days, or freeze the leftover baked waffles in a tupperware box. Just whack them in the toaster or the oven for a couple of minutes to defrost and crisp up again.
This means you can follow easy Belgian waffle recipes just once a week or even month and have enough waffles to last you for a long time afterwards. It’s an easy waffle recipe and a practical one too!
How find Best Waffle Maker
There are hundreds of waffle maker models out there, each with innovative features and benefits of their very own. Depending on your personal preferences and needs, however, it’s important to find the best waffle maker for you. In this piece we’ll look at some of the most common features built into modern waffle makers and whether you will need them in your ideal best Belgian waffle maker.
The best selling waffle makers often exhibit some of the very best features, such as the VillaWare compact pro Belgian flip waffler. This model has the plates raised, so that you can flip them and give each waffle an even baking. The best waffle makers will have a rotation system of some kind, and if you want to get an evenly baked waffle then it’s a good idea to choose one of these. There are other types of flip-waffle bakers, such as ones that have the plates always on the surface (as opposed to raised in the air) and you simply flip them both over to the other side of a middle island halfway through baking.
You will often find that the best selling waffle makers hold each of these innovations within their design, and we recommend you browse our Brand pages. From there you can choose a Belgian waffle maker that will suit each and every one of your needs.
For more information about latest and trending news and tips, Keep visiting Chill NEWS Network.