Chris Cline: Elin Nordegren Boyfriend in Five Quick Facts
Tuesday, reports surfaced that Tiger Woods’ ex-wife Elin Nordegren has been quietly dating coal magnate Chris Cline for the past couple of months.
Didn’t see that one coming, did you? Who’s Chris Cline?
Wouldn’t you like to know. And wouldn’t you know it, now you can! Here are five things you need to know approximately the new man in Elin Nordegren’s life:
1. He’s rich, b!tch! With a net worth of $1.2 billion, putting him 377th in the whole country, Chris Cline‘s money blows Tiger Woods out of the water.
2. He’s received a dirty job. Or at least pays people to do his dirty work. The West Virginia native is head of Foresight Reserves LP, a major coal producer.
His luxury yacht’s name? Mine Games. Bam.
3. He’s charitable. Chris has given $5 million to West Virginia’s School of Medicine and its athletics department, plus $5 million to his alma mater, Marshall.
4. He’s 53, or 20 years older than Elin. He’s moreover been married before – twice – and has two sons and two daughters. Elin and Tiger have one of each.
5. They’re neighbors. Cline owns an estate in Palm Beach, Fla., in the same gated community where Nordegren built her new $12 million mansion.
Either really convenient for booty calls or really awkward after they break up, yet we’re going with the former for now, from the sound of things.