SSC JE Junior Engineer Exam 2013 Notification Application Form Download
Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive exam all over the country for recruitment of Junior Engineer (civil and electical) Posts In CPWD.
Exam for Junior Engineer Post By SSC for filling up JE (civil and electrical )Posts IN CPWD:
- Vacancies will be determined in due course.
Age Limit :
- 18-27 years for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts
- Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES Upto 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage.
- 18-27 Years for Junior Engineers (Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES
Educational Qualification for SSC JE Exam 2013 :
- Degree/ Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Govt. of India or equivalent qualification.
Scale of Pay :
- Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4200/-
Application Fee / Examination Fee For SSC JE Exam 2013 :
- Rs. 100/- in to be paid in SBI by payment challan or by Net Banking. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply For SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2013 :
Candidate may apply Online at http://ssconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php on or before 13/03/2013 for Part-I and up to 15/03/2013 for Part-II (For flung areas, last date is 20/03/2013 for Part-I and up to 22/03/2013 for Part-II) Online registration
Download SSC JE EXam application Form