Online Application for HP Public Service Commission Judicial Service Exam 2013
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is going to conduct Judicial Service Competitive Exam on 12 may 2013 for recruitment of Civil Judge (Jr Div) posts.Degree in Law is the minimum qualification for HPSC Judicial Service exam 2013. Eligible Candidate may apply for HPSC Judicial Service exam through given below weblink. Last date for Online form Submission is 1 march 2013.
Qualification For HPSC Judicial Service Exam 2013:
- Essential Qualification : Candidate must possess a degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Desirable Qualification : Candidate should have knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
Vacancy For Civil Judge (Junior Division) :
Age Limit :
- A candidate must have attained the age of 22 years yet must not be more than 30 years of age as on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications in the Commission’s Office i.e. 1st March, 2013.
Total Vacancies :
- 08 posts (Existing-6, Anticipated-2)
Scale of Pay /Salary:
- Rs. 27700 – 44770/-
Application/Examination fee :
- Candidates belonging to General / Unreserved category neeed to pay Rs.250/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OPRC category need to pay Rs.63/-.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.250/- for General Category and Rs.63/- for S.C. / S.T. / OBC of H.P. by cash at any branch of Punjab National Bank, through a e-challan generated through the above website.
How To Apply For HPSC Judicial Service Exam 2013 :
To access the home page of the “ONLINE APPLICATION FILING SYSTEM”. Candidate have to visit http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/.